Thursday, June 7, 2007

blogging is highly addictive

so as I worked on revamping this little site last night my husband and brother in law really started to get into it and ultimately signed up for their own blog. there is something appealing and addictive about publishing your thoughts somewhere for others to see and enjoy. thinking about this for my class, i hope my students become this involved in the process where they find the blog exciting and are eager to post their thoughts openly. something about technology is addicting. want proof? check out facebook.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Teacher adventures...Psshhh.

Where's the news on The Chiefs?

David said...

Let me get this straight. This blog is about teaching?

So...you mean to tell me if Freddie Prinze Jr. came crawling in here on all fours, you wouldn't blog about it?