Sunday, October 28, 2007

Parent Teacher Conferences Have Been Survived!

Well, I successfully made it through parent teacher conferences and I am alive to talk about it! We had conferences late Thursday and all morning Friday. I am beginning to get over my parent phobia. They're not so bad and they often see you as a resource and trust your judgment. I guess I was afraid they would question my teaching, but I have grown to see that they really respect what you do for their kids and want to support you in the classroom! I used my projector for a fun welcome background and was able to show some parents my blackboard site via the big screen!

Tomorrow is my observation and evaluation from my building principal. I hope all goes well. I am doing something a little different so I guess we'll see...

No comments: