Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting creative with video and writing!

I'm including our restaurant recruitment video. I plan to re-record the voice over with student voices but during my ENTICE training today I wanted to play with the audio. We'll send this video to restaurants to prepare them for a arranged meeting to discuss the Tap Project.

In other news... I am joining a small group of teachers once a month to share our creative writing. I currently do not write creatively. I haven't since my junior year of college when I took creative writing. I feel absolutely terrified by the thought of sharing my (currently nonexistent) writing but I suppose a little discomfort in life is good for us right? Besides, it might be nice to have a creative outlet besides updating my classroom bulletin board once a semester. I mean there's only so much one can do with a little border and die cut letters.

1 comment:

cj said...

Hello, this might be weird, but my Google Reader recommended your blog to me (perhaps because it appears that we're both in CoMo?). Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you know you have a new reader! :)