Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New BFF?

If you haven't noticed, I have a highly addictive personality and I really love reality television. I'm not proud of it but I have learned to embrace this embarrassing fact about myself. So anyway, I had the best of intentions today when I went up to school to work on getting my room ready for my new students this fall, but they were waxing the floors and there was little I could do without access to the workroom so I came home to work from here.

After about an hour of silent working I decided to turn on the TV while I ate my lunch. Oxygen was running a marathon of the show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. So I started watching and now, two hours later, I am totally sucked in. I've never been a big of a fan of Tori Spelling but I gotta say, after watching her show, I think we could be best friends, you know, if we ever actually met. I appreciate her honesty. I suppose work can always be put off for one more day. Off to the important task of completing my self-indulgent marathon.

No comments: