Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Reader!


So I have just set up Google Reader on my computer and have been subscribing like crazy to other educational blogs out there. Reading the words of teachers across the states made me want to write a little on my humble blog. as I checked my blog to begin a post I discovered that someone has been reading. A reply was submitted by someone other than my parents, classmates, or my teaching TA! I can't help but feel excited that my words are not in vain. As therapeutic as blogging can be there is some added excitement knowing that someone else is reading!

Thanks Jeff, for the reply and good luck to your wife as she wait to get a job in the district. CPS is a great district to work for, it's terrible that we're in such a financial crisis. Judgment day will soon be here!

Yeah for Google Reader and yeah for subscribers!

No comments: