Sunday, May 31, 2009

a fantastic wedding and newly married friends
















Chris and I kicked off this year's wedding season with a bang. We have 8 weddings to go to this summer and we are so eager to see all our wonderful friends marry off. In fact, I'll be in Austin next weekend seeing my dear friend Camille get married and my besties, Megan and Polly will be marrying this fall! So anyway, we headed to Chandler Vineyards for Ben and Liz's wedding. The ceremony took place on the beautiful deck over looking the vineyards and while it was anything but cool out, the wedding was beautiful. I've include a picture of the bride and groom and their bridal party lined up on the deck. One fun surprise of the night was pizza brought in just as the dance party was getting started. The happy couple also had a cute photo booth set up for guests to document their presence. Liz is one of the most creative individuals I know and her wedding was a reflection of all her imagination and creative genius!

No comments: