Tuesday, May 5, 2009

P90X- One down eighty-nine to go...


Did my first P90X workout last night. Still alive, hanging on by a thread. We did plyometrix which is just like crazy jumping and squats. Tony Horton is quite the entertainer so when you think you can't possibly do another rep and you're cursing yourself for agreeing to do something like this, you can laugh and keep pushing through. The whole sixty minute workout felt like an infomercial for the "recovery drink," but in the end, plain old water did the trick.


My legs feel strong but my spirit feels even stronger. Thank goodness I could follow the modified moves Pam (but Tony calls her Blam) did in the back corner. More on my workout status to come...

2 comments:

Geri said...

Sara, are you going to turn into a "shim". That picture is gross.

JBasnett said...

if you ever need a friend to do P90X with you...Im your girl! Oh and I need to get your dress back to you! Thank you again for your gift of loaning it to me!