Sunday, March 29, 2009

"finding my voice"


That's how my good friend, Krista, put it on her blog. She recently wrote about a new goal she has to blog every day. It's inspired by a book she's reading by Mary Pipher called Write to Change the World. The title is intriguing and I'd love a chance to read it myself. Apparently, the author encourages people to put their thoughts down on paper. Through writing often, they can find their "voice." I admire Krista's commitment to blog daily and selfishly, I am excited to have a daily glimpse into her life via the blog. I'd link you to her wonderful thoughts but the blog is private (she's not trying to be exclusive, she's just honoring her school district's privacy policies). Krista, I encourage you on your journey to find your voice and change the world, and I hope to join you in the journey.

No comments: