Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break as a 24 year old?

I just spent some time reading this morning. I'm waiting for my apartment's workout facility to open up- doesn't open until 9 AM which is something I could write a whole blog entry about... and sipping coffee, listening to music. An empty week stretches before me. Typically the thought of a week off with no plans might send me into a panic mode but I am looking forward to some time to relax and work on other pursuits in my life besides grading, planning, and school email.
On the agenda;
- getting sized for a bridesmaid dress for Megan's wedding
- refinishing a piece of furniture Chris and I picked up from Salvation Army a few months ago
- finishing Outliers and Not Much Just Chillin'- The Hidden Lives of Middle Schoolers
- Writing... my own stuff
Thank you Spring Break!

No comments: