Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All this for $1????


On my way home from running an errand after school today, I decided to stop by Michael's craft store to look at "all the pretties." This is something I like to do to unwind. Our Michael's has redone their store and there is a scrapbook Mecca that beckons the inner crafter in me. I also love the Martha Stewart craft line, the woman's got style. But anyway, I was there just to look but I discovered their aisles of $1 items. They had all kinds of great things and each was only a measly dollar. After great debate and about forty-five minutes of inspection, I came home with a few wonderful things. Keep in mind each find was $1.


My goodies:

- A weekly meal planning list notepad with magnet for the fridge (I make one every week so we cut down our grocery bill and there's not food wasted each week)

- A recipe box with a cute little bird on it (not granny like at all)

- Wonderful recipe cards which I plan to fill as soon as I get a chance

- Some scrapbook paper packs

- These great kitchen gadget magnets

1 comment:

Geri said...

Michael's makes me hyperventilate. Too much little stuff and I don't know what to do with it!