Saturday, April 4, 2009

BINGO night!








My friend, Ashley, saw somewhere that MU was hosting a Bingo night! We thought it sounded like a rousing evening so we went. It was a hilarious experience. Shakespeare's was giving away pizza and every half hour would deliver more pizza. It was total mob mentality as the line swarmed when the poor pizza man would come through the door. It reminded me of my students when you ask them to get in a line to receive some piece of candy or prize. The results are never orderly.

While the crowd started out pretty tame, things got lively as the evening wore on. I won a box of Poptarts, Cocoa Puff's, and some Gatorade- I know, complete score! Notice the photo where Chris is playing the hidden "second bingo card." This was strictly forbidden and we later rethought our cheating ways.

No comments: