Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Gushing


Let me preface this post with a few things.
1. My husband is in no way in support of the following post.
2. My husband hates any kind of special attention, hence the hating of this post.
3. If it were up to my husband, he'd make sure no one knew he had ever done a good thing in his life.
Read: This is coming from a gushing wife and is in no way endorsed by the celebrated party.
With that said, my husband is really smart. He just got inducted into the AOA medical honor society. Below is a picture of the four M3 students who were inducted last night. From what I understand, this award follows him for life. Once in AOA, always in AOA; sort of like that movie, The Skulls but without all the drama and action scenes.
We went to Jack's Gourmet and had dinner and awkward conversation to celebrate. Being one of the few non-medical people in the room I did a lot of supportive, adoring wife head nods and polite laughs. I am so proud of my little Doogie Howser .

1 comment:

Geri said...

Way to go, humble servant. It is good to support & honor each other's achievements. Chris, if I didn't know better, I would say you are sitting in the Previa.