Wednesday, June 10, 2009

J.Crew, who do you think you are?











Dear J. Crew,
I'm not sure who you think you are. You charge absurd prices for your fanciful and fun clothes. You make any woman swoon over your great designs. But who can afford you? And even if I could afford you, would I ever feel justified spending over $200 for a t-shirt? I mean, really, some people are starving out there. So, if you could please take this into consideration, I would greatly appreciate it. Until then, I will continue to fake shop on your website, adding items to my shopping cart and then closing the site before time to purchase.
With love and admiration,
Sara




3 comments:

Middle Name Marie said...

May I suggest the outlet at the lake...affordable and stylish

Bld424 said...

I do the same thing. I also love their catalog, placing it around my house and having wish lists, especially for shoes and for unnecessary bridesmaid dresses.

Geri said...

Michelle Obama likes to feel she relates to us -- she shops there. I don't feel like we are in the same income bracket as the Obamas who just took their girls shopping in Paris. The Gap just announce some new styles that looked good at reasonable prices. Check it out.