Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving to a NEW LOCATION

Image from http://andyriga.files.wordpress.com/

So I have decided to move my blog to sarajaeger.blogspot.com. Don't worry, things will look eerily similar. I created this blog account two and a half years ago with my maiden name and I want my blog to be connected to my current Google account, you know, just in case anyone wants to publish me- they can now have access to the right email account and profile.

Don't fret, I will link this site to my new blog, for nostalgia and such. I imagine many of you like to peruse past posts in your free time.

So change your google reader subscription; you don't want to miss any of my most recent adventures and musings!

Don't be afraid to add yourself as a follower of my new blog. While following a blog sounds like a commitment, it really just means you get a cool little picture on my sidebar as one of my most faithful readers!

No comments: