Wednesday, July 15, 2009

being a baby

Image from http://liebchen11.wordpress.com

I am feeling under the weather. I even had the school nurse take my temp. I'm afraid my sore throat and bouts of chills made me a bit of a monster in my first Journey class. There's something about being sick that makes me feel like I have a free pass to be a grouch. At one point, I'm ashamed to say the following came out of my mouth," Did you really make the sick lady walk all the way over here to tell you to sit down again?" Add a mean face, irritated tone and a huffy walk and that was me. Probably should apologize tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope you feel better! Have a heart to heart with your kids about how bad you're feeling; maybe they'll shape up at least for the duration of your illness. :)