Monday, July 27, 2009

Not to toot my own horn...

Bonnie made this fabulous Newly Wed game where Austin answered questions via video. Polly and Austin's answers were crazy similar. We decided they were compatible.
Tiny cupcake issue, they melted but Bonnie did major damage control.

I made these cute place mats with various pictures of Polly and Austin!

Our lovely table settings in Polly's wedding colors.

We used empty tin cans for the floral arrangements, they were cute and cost effective!

Leslie, Polly (the bride), Hattie, Mary Kate, Me, Carly, and Bonnie

...but I know how to throw a damn good party. We're getting pretty good at this in our old age. See for yourself. The final shower of the summer....

1 comment:

Middle Name Marie said...

I must say that your friends Polly and Austin are guaranteed a great marriage--they are starting it on my B-Day!