Monday, July 6, 2009

some drama for your mama


I wrote earlier that I am a closet fan of Lady Gaga, I also am a little ashamed to say I watch, and enjoy, the Bachelorette. I know, I just lost credibility in many people's eyes. But I loved Jillian on the Bachelor and wanted to follow her journey as this season's bachelorette. There is one man who was still in the running for Jillian's heart that was a total slime ball. He looked like a used car salesman and as the weeks rolled on we saw the sleaze was really there to promote his terrible music and get some publicity.
Last week, Jake, an ousted bachelor, told Jillian that Wes was the man with a girlfriend. And as proof that love is blind, Jillian decided to trust Wes at his word that he was not in a relationship. All the while, Wes was revealing to America that he was the scum of the earth and did not care at all about Jillian during the individual interviews.
This week tensions were high and Wes had already done all the promotions he needed and after all, he did have a girlfriend waiting for him at home, so he gave up the fight. The stinker got a free trip to Spain where he denied, denied, denied all the previous accusations but was incredibly distant and awkward when Jillian called him on the rumors.
Rose ceremony rolls around and turd bucket knows he's going home. He proceeds to tell the men that he'll be the one going home (to have a lot of sex) and that they needn't worry about getting a rose. After getting in the limo to slither away he lets the truth flow. Below are some of my favorite Wes quotes of the night. Most of them make me cringe. Poor Jill, someday she will have to watch this footage and feel like a fool. Wes, shame, shame on you!
Some of my favorite Wes quotes:
"My girlfriend, I mean my ex-girlfriend..."
"I'm in Spain, everyone will know my name." (sung smugly in the limo after being eliminated)
"Gentlemen, I'll be having a lot of sex when I get home."
"Are we going in circles, lets get out of here."(as he spouts off about his dishonesty in the limo)
"I'm the only bachelor on the Bachelorette to get to number four with a girlfriend."
"That bird has one leg!" (this was his response when Jillian asks about the GF rumors)
"I'm in Spain, I'm cutting the chains and gettin' it on tonight."
"Whew, I'm done acting"
Congratulations Wes, you officially stink as a human. The world hates you, but maybe they'll buy your album.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ugh! I hate Wes; although, I hear the girlfriend story is totally fabricated. I'm rooting for Ed!

Geri said...

I'm embarrassed to admit I like to watch the show also. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid or gullible the people are. I think their choices are hormone-driven. I find it very hard to believe that whole Wes thing wasn't planned and she didn't know anything about it. How about Ed coming back? I'm rooting for Reid.