Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lets have some fun, this beat is sick...

Guess what! Chris came home for the 4th of July. It was a pleasant and unexpected trip home since he's currently away for the month working hard. I was one happy lady to see him and be able to cozy up to him as I fell asleep this weekend. I miss him so much while he is away!
We went to Polly's lake house and had ourselves a good ole' time, complete with a viewing of the annual hot dog eating contest. I'm glad I witnessed this phenomenon and saw a hot dog world record shattered. These competitors were like machines.
The ladies of the Council: Polly, Carly, Bonnie, Me, Mary Kate. These are some of my dearest friends. We only get to see each other every once in a while since Bonnie lives in South Korea, MK in Chicago and Carly in St. Louis. It is SUCH a treat to be together.

Bonnie brought the Council back Sherpa hats from Nepal. I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear mine out. I mean, I guess I can wait, but I'm going to be pretty excited to wear mine in the winter months.

1 comment:

Middle Name Marie said...

I am glad that you got to see Chris. It is really hard when the other half is away!