Monday, July 20, 2009

I survived, in case you were wondering

So I beat my bug, I'm feeling better but sadly was not able to travel to KC like I'd planned. I ended up missing a friend's wedding and having to reschedule my dad's birthday dinner. I was feeling better by the end of the weekend and did get to attend Megan's shower. Below are some highlights.
Megan (the bride) enjoying a spicy tortilla roll-up
the lovely spread (below)
Chicken Salad sandwiches from Cafe Via Roma

We had a great time, ate some good food and now are one step closer to Matt and Megan's wedding!
One more shower to go, three weddings left to attend, and three weeks of summer to bask in.
Heading to the pool as soon as I hit "publish post."



1 comment:

Middle Name Marie said...

Bummed you didn't come to KC. We will have to meet up soon! Glad you feel better!